Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First night out....what's that?





No tears for Mommy, hooray!


Matt and I had a good time on our first adult date last week. Of course it was a Yelp party, so not really a one-on-one date for us, but it was free food and booze, which is hard to pass up. Sara graciously watched Vivienne at the house and she was an excellent girl, as expected.

Tomorrow is my first day back at work and her first day at daycare. It's been a bittersweet day for me. Poor Viv has been smothered with hugs and kisses from me all week (more than the typical ones I lavish on her.) This is one of the hardest things to do, leave her during the day. I'm trying to be positive about this and think of all the good things she will learn in daycare, but my mind is far from going down that road. I gotta put on my big girl panties and deal with the pain. It's hard being an adult and a Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment