Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's All Good

Well, it's been an interesting 2 weeks here at the Mitchell household. Matt has gone back to work and I'm taking care of Viv by myself.

The first day was a big of a challenge, but now I feel pretty confident with my Mommy skills.

Friends and family have been fantastic, stopping by and bringing food and gifts. We are truly blessed to have such great friends!

Vivienne has been an angel, except a few trying nights. But overall I'd say she's a keeper :)
I don't even mind the multiple times I've been peed and pooped on.

I'm on the mend with a small setback. Hopefully I can clear up this nasty infection and be up and running. It's been hard to recoup when you have someone depending on you every 2 hours of the day. I just hope my body gets the memo that I'm a VIP now and heal me already!

And now for your viewing pleasure, my favorite chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment